Sunday, August 3, 2008

One week left...

We have a week left to earn $240 to meet our goal of $1500 for the Swim for Melissa Fundraiser. I have contacted everyone I have email addresses for I do believe, and I am extremely grateful for the overwhelming response we have had so far. I believe we could meet our goal, but if not, I am thrilled to know that we raised nearly $1500 to go towards buying a Giraffe Omnibed which costs about $40,000.

Like I've said before, you never expect you or anyone you know to have to use equipment like this, but if it does happen, you are thankful that it's available and that people like you have been so generous to give so that your baby has a greater chance at life. A couple of Tori's doctors and nurses have even given to this fund in memory of Tori and I know they have seen first hand how much of a neccessity these beds are for 1 pound nine ounce babies like Tori and Melissa George. Thank you to all of you who have never even had to use something like this (and I pray you never have to) but have cared enough to give anyway....families like ours are so blessed and so thankful.

https://www.swimformelissa.org/mypage.php?p=13

No comments: