Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thank you!!

I just wanted to say thank you for all the donations that have come in on Tori's behalf for Giraffe Omnibeds for Huntsville Hospital NICU. People we know and don't know have been so generous and given above and beyond what we ever expected. I want to say again that this has not been a competition for us, but a joy to know that we are helping make a difference for other babies born early just like Tori was!

I cannot explain the unfathomable feelings you have when you are in the situation of your baby being born 3 months early, too small to survive on it's own; you are grasping for any information or help possible. You as a parent are completely helpless on what you can do for your child for once, and you just have to rely on people who know what they can do and new and improving equipment like these beds that help babies so much more than I realized in the beginning.

I'd like to publicly share what the website shares, and that is the names that have given. You all are to be honored, although I know that's not why you gave, but I wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to each and every one of you. I have not been able to email you all individually, nor do I have a few of the people's email addresses, so please, please know that I appreciate your donation and it means so much to me and my family personally!!

We have 20 days left to raise $450. If you would still like to give, you can do so at https://www.swimformelissa.org/mypage.php?p=13 and we would appreciate it.

Thank you again!!

Janet Duff
Julie Golos
Susan Best
Teresa Frakes
Lois Wilhoit
Casey Cooper
Amanda Hoot
Monica Williams
Kathy Beasley
Tanya Dutton
Lisa M. Slater
Antonia Diaz
Sharron Horton
Trina Chunn
Jerri Landers
Doris Couch
Pam Fowler
Josephine Wampler
Sharon Bowers
Charline Bird
Janice Motes
Julie Jones
Chris And Vickie Gentle
Larissa Boyd
Alan And Vilera Mills
Robyn Curns
Patrick Jones
Kristy Ethridge
Shannon Cook
Christie Huggins
Paula Gushard
Gracie Clark
Tammila Akins

No comments: